Words & Images, Spring 2011

Saturday, April 23, 2011

1, 2, 3...

I was looking for a good process design piece and remembered Virgin Atlantic's safety card. Unfortunately, I could not find an image of it. Too bad, as it is very easy to read and amusing illustrations to accompany the information. However, I was able to find a safety video from their American parent company, Virgin America here. I like it and it is fun to watch.

Also, I was able to find an interesting cooking site called visualrecipes.com. For those who think cooking is a science subject, will find this site very helpful. Step by step visual instructions and easy explanations of preparation process. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Visualrecipes.com is a great example of good process design. It reminds me a lot of realsimple.com. I like how it lists each instruction, step by step with pictures, and also includes a slideshow for someone who just wants the process described visually. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete